Friday, December 18, 2009

Where to find oil paintings of Paris?

I'm looking for an oil painting of Paris. Hoping to find a website that has a large collection with ability to order online/phone. I figure since I'm looking for something specific I'd have more luck finding a large concentration of that one thing online, rather than at an art gallery. Can anyone help? Thanks :)Where to find oil paintings of Paris?
I would begin my online search with art.com, where you can find links to galleries which DO sell online. Be aware, that what you will see online on art.com ARE prints NOT the actual paintings. But links from there to online galleries should abound. Best of success in finding your oil painting. If I come across other web sites, I'll append to my message here.

No comments:

Post a Comment