Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What is the best way to sell my Oil Paintings?

I Always Paint for Enjoyment and I don't have any Diploma or Degree in Fine Arts? Do I need that thing to sell my artwork?


Thank you!What is the best way to sell my Oil Paintings?
When somebody wants to buy your work they do so because of what they like in that work.





There麓s no such thing as a ';License To Paint';. ;-)





You don麓t need a degree in Fine Arts. That麓s more a thing for the people who will eventually professionally praise or criticize your work.


Although a education in that field can broaden your knowledge and techniques. But it hasn麓t have to be a degree.


Primary here is talent.What is the best way to sell my Oil Paintings?
take a pic and post it.
Easy. Just paint things people want, like crying clowns. It helps if you paint on black velvet.
My work is collected internationally and I鈥檓 published by a mega publication house. I don鈥檛 have any qualifications. First thing is to find galleries that could sell your kind of work in your kind of price range. Then be prepared to be repetitive for them. (I know this sounds horrible but galleries always want another one of what sold last. You can keep your own best/serious work for you - consider the rest commercial work for sale.) Say you are 鈥榮elf taught鈥? In my experience people have loved to hear that. It always depends on the quality of your work, though. Good luck!!!
  • opera ticket
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment