Friday, December 18, 2009

I am a painting lover, love making oil paintings it makes me happy and?

I love making seascape, landscape paintings are my favorite. I am so creative person love doing these kind of thinkings, people always tells me you are so creative and you have a good hand why don't you do something. I want to do painting in my life I born to do this, and want to make a career but I have no degree. so please tell me what should I do .I am a painting lover, love making oil paintings it makes me happy and?
Hi,





Like you, I also paint and although I'm answering to help you, I'm your competitor. My objective is to paint and market my art better than you.


However, sharing knowledge is also learning. We learn with each other.


To develope one's skills, there's study and practice. One also needs to have the work criticized by fellow artists. They will point the strenghts and weaknesses of our works and will help us through our development as artists.


As always, I advise you to take a look at http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums.


There are medium related forums and one they may interest you which is the General Business one (includes Internet sales strategies).


Good luck with your painting and I wish you success.





Kind regards,





Jos茅http://www.hushcolours.comI am a painting lover, love making oil paintings it makes me happy and?
join j.j.school of arts mumbai.
Get into local competitions from where you can grow.


keep searching for websites encouraging art in india. Give it a search in google.


But would suggest to start locally.
Art centers, show them, have it evaluated. Buy a little cornor, in a market, and sell you self. Painting is somthing that one could discover even at the age of 80 (Mother Moses). I do it for reliving tension, even though I get told market it, I do it just because I enjoy sometime with myself, and forget all problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment