Friday, December 18, 2009

Do You Have Oil Paintings In Your Homes?

I love other peoples' art work, even though I am an Artist, I still appreciate others' talents. Please no nasty answers. Thanx in advance for your answers.Do You Have Oil Paintings In Your Homes?
Many different forms of art adorn my home - oil, watercolour, and acrylic paintings, photography, ironwork, wood work, glass, ceramics and sculpture - made by my father, myself, and my artist friends. I love having art around me - I buy art when I can, and trading your art for another's is a great way to collect your friends' work.Do You Have Oil Paintings In Your Homes?
My house looks like a museum, filled with paintings, drawings, lithographs, sculpture, etc.





Some are reproductions (yeah, like I can afford to own a Dali), while most are originals. Some I've bought. Some I've traded for or bartered some of my own work for.





It's hard to imagine me living in a home not filled with art and books.
yes. I've one i made myself, there's another one made by my dad and another, a gift from an artist friend.
No but some do look nice.
Yes...they were a gift. I love them.
Yes I found a really nice oil painting on ebay and now it is hanging in my bedroom.
Yes, I have a number of close friends who are artists. One is amazing and she is a genius with the female form. I have some of her work around the house. It's lovely having a piece from a friend around the place - its a bit like having them there.
No sorry,nothing but a dart board around here. %26gt;_%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment